Pretoria woman with a pierced v@gina who dances without panty speaks out

Nelly Mawaza has said the 10 pm curfew is not doing justice to her pierced pun@ni!

In a video, which circulated on social media, the Pretoria-born dancer can be heard talking about how lockdown restrictions don’t work for her.

“Do I look like I am drunk? If I am, take me to my car. We are h0rny now,” she said as she pulled up her dress to reveal her bum.

“You like it or not. Level two, I told you I will show you s**t. Don’t hate,” she said.

“We are h0rny at the last minute.

“They say taverns close at 10 pm. Is that possible? Imagine a girl with a pierced pun@ni going home at 10. It is impossible,” said Nelly.

She then shows off her famous twerking skills.

When Daily Sun contacted Nelly, she said she wasn’t drunk.

“That video was not a mistake.

“I hear people say I was showing off my pun@ni, but I wasn’t,” she said.

Nelly said she always danced without panties on.

“That’s my brand. I like showing off my bum,” she said.

“The point of the video is to tell people I am back. I was advertising my work in that video. I was working.”

Nelly said that her new music video will be released tomorrow.

Many social media users had a lot to say about Nelly’s video.

  • AngelicaNgxongo wrote: “It’s really disgusting. Some of us are fighting for rape victims and there is such behaviour.”
  • Neilwe.joy wrote: “If you don’t know Nelly or never heard about her, then you don’t know Pretoria.”

-Daily Sun

In other news – Cassper Nyovest wows Social Media with cute photos of him & sweetheart Thobeka at hospital

If happiness was a person, surely no one would be besides Mzansi hip hop rapper Cassper Nyovest who right now is on cloud nine of joy due to various marvelous things taking place in his life. ‘Why not flaunt it when you have it’, is exactly what he is going about lately.

Thobeka Majozi and Cassper Nyovest

He welcomed his newborn baby a few days ago whom he shares with a beautiful sweetheart Thobeka Majozi and happiness is all over their faces. Not only the baby, his latest studio album #ANM (Any Minute Now) released on the 11 of September which, Learn More

The post Pretoria woman with a pierced v@gina who dances without panty speaks out first appeared on News365.co.za.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post