Actor Cebolenkosi Mthembu: I’m not as dump as people think!

Onset he is a hilarious dumb cop who confuses people with big English words.

But, Cebolenkosi Mthembu said the English words had caused him public chaos.

He plays police officer Nyawo on Uzalo, and his bombastic words leave people in shock.

Cebolenkosi said he was constantly being stopped by people, asking him to speak English.

He said that often inconvenienced his plans and time.

“Even if I do shopping, I get stopped by people. They ask me to speak English while they laugh and take videos. This particular day I went grocery shopping. Just when I was about to exit the store, a fan and his friends stopped me. I had to stand there while carrying heavy plastic bags. He then asked me to speak English. I was in a rush and tried to explain that. But, they took videos and posted on Facebook,” he said.

He added that some fans even got disappointed if he did not do what they asked.

“I’m Cebolenkosi in public, not Nyawo. And sometimes, fans stop me when I’m in a rush. I guess it’s the life of being a known person. But, it’s an inconvenience. I’m starting to think that fans don’t take me seriously,” said Cebolenkosi.

However, he said he was happy about the reaction.

“That means I nail the Nyawo role. But, fans should know that outside of Uzalo, I have my own personal life – a very serious and focused one. I only speak big words and act dumb on Uzalo. In the real world, I’m a family man, radio presenter, Clermont Choir member and work for a private company. I’m not as dumb, naive and ignorant as Nyawo.”

In Other News: SOMIZI‘S BABY MAMA PALESA MADISAKWANE AND ACTRESS WINNIE NTSHABA’S FIGHT OVER A RICH BOYFRIEND

Did you know that Faith from House of Zwide’s and Somizi‘s baby mama fought over a man?Palesa-Madisakwane-and-Winnie-Ntshaba2 These two actresses were once best friends for many years. However, their friendship had a fall out after Winnie Ntshaba snatched Palesa’s ...Learn more

The post Actor Cebolenkosi Mthembu: I’m not as dump as people think! appeared first on News365.co.za.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post