Inno Morolong wants to party with pretty but broke girls

If you’re a broke but very attractive, young woman who has clean habits, then Inno Morolong wants to party with you. Sounds very dodgy right? that’s because it probably is. The socialite trended after she posted this unsettling announcement on Instagram with people bring up the past rumours and allegations levelled against her.

Inno Morolong

 

Inno Morolong took to IG and shared that she is looking for girls to spend their December with her but they have to be young and extremely beautiful – not to forget clean!

“It’s December…ladies if you look good but you stressed about money for drinks, don’t worry I got you. If you are beautiful and clean then you can definitely party with me at my events nd drinks for free. Just DM me with your pictures. If I reply to you then you can come to my table,” requested Inno.

Inno Morolong
Social media users found this request very unsettling and so they dragged her with others alleging that she is a pimp. These rumours made rounds a few years ago and she sparked them once more with this post.

Phil Mphela someone who is very vocal about social issues told women to be careful.


As much as the suspect in question I forgave, I’m still taking legal action against her, a case has already been opened at the Midrand police station, my lawyers are now in talks with her, and she is kind of dodging us right now but eventually you can’t run away from the law forever.”

“I was blackmailed to go to that popcorn room live thing, but I also thought to myself, let me go to see where she lives, so I can tell the police when the time comes. So now people think I’m a clown, but look now with her dodging us at least we know where one of her people live. It was a sacrifice for the case,” she told the publication.

Source: Zalebs

In other news – Mohale’s new lover exposed – Photos

Only about five months ago Somizi Mhlongo and Mohale Motaung shocked South Africans with their dramatic split.

Mohale

Accusations of emotional and physical abuse were flying left right and center as thousands tuned in to leaked recordings of Mohale spilling the beans. Learn more

The post Inno Morolong wants to party with pretty but broke girls appeared first on News365.co.za.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post