BEYONCE DROPS ALBUM AND THANKS HER LOYAL FANS “BEY HIVES”

It’s the greatest day ever for Beyonce’s fiercely loyal fans – not only did she drop her new album, “Renaissance,” but it arrived with a big fat, personalized thank you to the Bey hive!!! Feel the buzz, baby.

As expected, Bey dropped “Renaissance” Thursday night . It’s her first album in 6 years and despite the fact it was leaked earlier in the week, the singer dedicated it to fans who stood by her, waiting until the official drop to immerse themselves in the music, for which Beyoncé expressed gratitude on social media.

“So, the album leaked, and you all actually waited until the proper release time so you all can enjoy it together,” she wrote in a post shortly before “Renaissance” was made available. The humbled singer expressed her gratitude “I’ve never seen anything like it. I can’t thank y’all enough for your love and protection.” She said.

“I appreciate you for calling out anyone that was trying to sneak into the club early. It means the world to me,” the “Break My Soul” singer continued. “Thank you for your unwavering support. Thank you for being patient. We are going to take our time and enjoy the music. I will continue to give my all and do my best to bring you joy. I love you deep.”

The experimental LP opens with a vogue-ready intro before Beyoncé declares in “I’m That Girl:” “I pull up in these clothes, look so good. Because I’m in that hoe/You know all these songs sound good because I’m on that hoe/Deadass.” The album transitions into the tropical, runway-ready “Cozy” before leading into the dancefloor-made “Alien Superstar,” where Beyoncé sings, “No one else in this world can think like me. I’m twisted. I’m contradicted. Keep him addicted.”

MAIN IMAGE: Billboard

The post BEYONCE DROPS ALBUM AND THANKS HER LOYAL FANS “BEY HIVES” appeared first on Entertainment SA - South African Entertainment News, Celebrity and Lifestyle Online Magazine & Entertainment.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post