Stunning Miss Supranational 2022 Lalela Mswane dedicates crown to South Africans

New Miss Supranational 2022 Lalela Mswane has dedicated her crown to all inspirational women. Those who came before her and those who will follow her.

The stunning woman headed to social media to pen a sweet message after she was crowned as this year’s holder.

Speaking after winning a beauty pageant that was staged in Strzelecki Park Amphitheatre in Nowy SÄ…cz, Poland, Mswane said she is full of gratitude to her country, South Africa.

The 24-year-old made history at the international pageant on Friday night. She is the first woman of colour from SA to clinch the title.

Mswane also praised her competitors, adding that there is no dream that can be dubbed as too small.

“I’m simply at a loss for words..with this crown, I carry the hopes [and] dreams of women who have come before me and those to come,” she said on Instagram.

“It serves as affirmation that no dream is too small, no journey insurmountable to conquer. May it be a constant reminder to allow your feet to lead you to wherever it is your heart desires.

“Thank you Miss Supranational for trusting me with this crown. I look forward to making this year a truly incredible one.

“My beloved Miss SA, SA, and team Lali, your love kept me going and I’m filled with so much gratitude. We did it, Mzansi.”

The local woman is an inspiration to many youth after bagging this massive accolade last weekend. The humble stunner said the journey to stardom has been enriching.

“I don’t think words could express my gratitude for this experience. The people I have crossed paths with, the memories I have made, and the things I have learned have all been so enriching,” she added.

“A big thank you to you team SA and all of team Lali across the world. I have been warmed by all your constant love and words of encouragement throughout this journey.”

She added by thanking Miss SA for granting her with the opportunity and supporting her throughout the experience.

The post Stunning Miss Supranational 2022 Lalela Mswane dedicates crown to South Africans appeared first on Entertainment SA - South African Entertainment News, Celebrity and Lifestyle Online Magazine & Entertainment.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post