“My Skat”: Connie Ferguson struggling to deal with hubby Shona’s passing

Veteran actress Connie Ferguson has penned an emotional message on Instagram reaffirming her love for her late husband Shona.

Ferguson says life is unbearable without her sweetheart and said she hopes the former actor is resting well and peacefully.

The Ferguson Films executive producer’s post is attracting all the reactions from her social media followers.

Entertainment SA previously reported that Shona passed away in July 2021 owing to Covid-19-related complications and there is no doubt that the former Generations star is seriously struggling to come to terms with the death.

Connie said life is different without Shona and said: “My Skat, life is just different without you Dawg. I miss you so much! Go ikamogela seemo does not make it any easier. Ke go tshepa Modimo fela le go ineela mo go ene. I’ll never stop missing you. I love you always and forever. Hope you’re resting well my KING,” she wrote.

In a related story, Connie revealed to Newzroom Afrika that they were both sick but her hubby failed to recover from the ravaging pandemic.

“We both got sick at the same time, and I was also very sick. He was strong for me and seeing how he was strong for me, I thought my husband was strong. I was a week in and he started getting worse,” she said.

“He struggled more with his breathing than anything else. We did little things together we would take worse but I would get further than he would, but we tried to do everything right according to what we knew.

“I don’t know what happened with Sho because he was a healthy guy. I think he was diagnosed on the 26th of June. On the 30th of July, he was admitted to the hospital because he was struggling to breathe.”

Just this week, ESA posted that Ferguson and Rapulana Seiphemo were scheduled to make a return to SABC1’s Generations: The Legacy in April.

Before Generations relaunched with a new name and cast members, the pair created TV’s power couple Tau Mogale and Karabo Moroka.

According to the South African Broadcasting Commission (SABC), the pair will reprise their roles for a limited time.

You can expect to see them make a return in April, “Generations: The Legacy is proud to welcome two beloved guest performers in the month of April.

Main Image: Shona & Connie Ferguson/Instagram

The post “My Skat”: Connie Ferguson struggling to deal with hubby Shona’s passing appeared first on Entertainment SA - South African Entertainment News, Celebrity and Lifestyle Online Magazine & Entertainment.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post