New Wheels for Social Media Sweetheart, Mihlali Ndamase

Mihlali Ndamase, a social media darling and influencer, has joined the ranks of the “girls with Mercs.” After the acquisition of a Mercedes-Benz 400d 4Matic SUV by the YouTuber yesterday.

Ndamase brought the Twitter timeline to a halt last night after announcing her new acquisition. Mercedes-Benz is currently trending, due to Ndamase displaying her new automobile yesterday, a gorgeous black Mercedes-Benz 400d 4Matic SUV.

To complement her new automobile post, Ndamase expressed her thankfulness to the Almighty by repeating a lyric from Tasha Cobbs-Leonard and Nicki Minaj’s smash song, I’m Getting Ready.

“I don’t gotta talk, the Lord defends me. Thank you God for blessing the work of my hands, welcome home Mamba. Hard work pays off” wrote Mihali Ndamase

Messages of congratulations continue to come in for Ndamase on social media from her inspired and proud friends and followers. Ndamase can clearly never do anything wrong in the eyes of her followers. Ndamase has accomplished a lot for her age when compared to her contemporaries in the same social media and influence business.


“Congratulations Mihlali. When Jesus says yes nobody can say no” wrote Aubrey Senyolo

Ndamase appears to be on the right track in her life, having just revealed that she had given up drinking. Ndamase has also been sober for a few weeks, but she plans to keep the momentum going and urge others to make health-conscious decisions.

 “I’m celebrating 30 days sober. I did it. I’m at my happiest, peak of my productivity and healthiest alcohol free. I haven’t felt this good in months. This has been by far the best decision I’ve made for my life,” she said.

Main Image: Mihlali Ndamase| Instagram

The post New Wheels for Social Media Sweetheart, Mihlali Ndamase appeared first on Entertainment SA - South African Entertainment News, Celebrity and Lifestyle Online Magazine & Entertainment.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post