Bongani Fassie Supposedly Assaulted With A Panga

The gruesome photographs of musician Bongani Fassie being injured and covered in blood have sparked outrage on social media. This comes after a guy with a panga on his face reportedly accosted and battered Fassie.

Following a horrible tragedy that endangered Bongani Fassie’s life, Twitter users have called for his justice. Fassie was reportedly with a companion when an unknown man came towards their car and began striking him on the face with a panga.

Fassie is certain there is a bullseye on his back, much as he believes someone wants him dead.

According to Zimoja Lezinto, the award-winning artist was attacked at a traffic light in Randburg, Johannesburg, by an unknown guy wearing a hoodie. The automobile in which they were travelling was coated in blood, and Fassie received damage to his eye and body as a result.

“I don’t know who the man is. I just saw him come at me with a panga. I was driving with a friend with my window down. The guy was aiming for my chest but I grabbed him, tried to disarm him and he butchered my arm. He cut me but I continued to fight.” Fassie told the publication

Bongani Fassie is afraid for his safety after the heinous attacks and deaths on Mzansi celebs. Kiernan ‘AKA’ Forbes, the country’s biggest and most popular rapper, was recently laid to rest. As a result, Fassie is now living in terror for his life, believing that a hit has been placed on him. Fassie describes how he first received a threatening mail suggesting that it should have been who died, not AKA.

“He believes someone is out to kill him. Of course, someone wants me dead. I first received a message saying, it should have been me who died instead of AKA.I was attacked twice about over a year ago. But I don’t wish to play the moments back. I am not okay. I almost died. I am just glad to have lived to tell the tail. I will not lie, I am scared for my life, and I don’t know who to suspect at the moment. All I am doing is focusing on my healing and recovery.” Fassie told the publication

Concerned Twitter users have already wishing Fassie a fast recovery in the aftermath of the horrific event that nearly lost his life.

“Speedy recovery to Bongani Fassie who was attached by an unknown assailant with a machete a few days ago” wrote one twitter user.

Main Image: Bongani Fassie| Moja Love

The post Bongani Fassie Supposedly Assaulted With A Panga appeared first on Entertainment SA - South African Entertainment News, Celebrity and Lifestyle Online Magazine & Entertainment.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post