Manaka Confirms Dineo is With Her Family

On Tuesday Dineo Ranaka took to her Instagram page to share her struggles with mental health and revealed that she’s suicidal.

“I completely understand souls/spirits/ people that commit suicide. I get it. I get them. Because I’m trying my best not to commit suicide.”  She added, “My mind is so loud of late and life is f*cking hard. *crying emoji* So f*cking hard and I’m trying my best, but it seems my best is not hard enough.”

After receiving well wishes and encouraging messages from her followers, her older sister actress Manaka Ranaka thanked her sister’s followers for all the kind words and shared that Dineo is with her family.

“Family is with her right now and we are trying to get her all the help she will need moving forward. She is in a very dark place right now and we are trying to get her to see the light again. Thank you guys…”

Kaya 959 also wished the radio presenter well wishes.

Main Image: Dineo Ranaka| Instagram

The post Manaka Confirms Dineo is With Her Family appeared first on Entertainment SA - South African Entertainment News, Celebrity and Lifestyle Online Magazine & Entertainment.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post