SK Khoza’s Fiancé Admits To Beating Him Up

A few weeks ago, Sthembiso ‘SK’ Khoza and his fiancée, Choice Mathebula, made headlines. The actor went live on Instagram to accuse his fiancee Mathebula of physical assault, which landed him in the hospital.

The former The Queen actor said on his Live “Ladies and gentlemen, I know I have not been live in over… a very long time. But looking at me smiling right now, I’m currently in England, and my fiance almost killed me…” 


“To the women who physically abuse men out there, I’m done keeping quiet so I’m outchea talking. So yeah I’m talking, yeah, I said- Choice Kate Mathebula beat me to… jeep… You, I got injuries all over my body right now.” 

The South African model who resides in England, admitted to beating up SK, claiming she had no choice but to assault him.

In her interview with Daily Sun Mathebula shared her side of the story and what transpired

“We had an argument that ended in a physical fight. I beat him up and I am not proud of it. I know at home, in South Africa, I am seen as a bad person, but I had to do it.”

“Anyone in my position would have reacted the same way. I then called the police because the argument was getting ugly. On the same night of the incident, I was questioned by the police, and the next morning I was at the police station where I was questioned again.”

Mathebula stated that she had been granted bail and was under strict orders not to contact SK. 

SK revealed that Mathebula used kitchen utensils to beat him up “Yeah from spatula, to –tin opener, to umese (knife)…”

Main Image: SK Khoza and Choice Mathebula| Instagram

The post SK Khoza’s Fiancé Admits To Beating Him Up appeared first on Entertainment SA - South African Entertainment News, Celebrity and Lifestyle Online Magazine & Entertainment.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post