Tech Giants Leaders Musk and Zuckerberg Fight To Be Live Streamed on X

Twitter Elon Musk and Threads Mark Zuckerberg have been at each other’s throats challenging one another to cage fights and d*ck-size competition.

Earlier this year the pair agreed to a cage fight after Musk said he was “up for” the match.

In June EntertainmentSA reported on the two tech leader arrangement to a cage match.

The spark for this potential fight ignited when Musk responded to a Twitter thread that was mocking Zuckerberg for reportedly developing a new app called “Threads,” seen as a rival to Twitter. Musk playfully remarked, “I’m up for a cage match if he is lol,” after a user pointed out Zuckerberg’s recent involvement in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and his participation in a tournament.

Zuckerberg, in response, took to Instagram Story on Wednesday and shared a screenshot of Musk’s statement with the caption, “Send me location,” suggesting his willingness to accept the challenge.

Early on Sunday morning, Musk posted on X  “Zuck v Musk fight will be live-streamed on X. All proceeds will go to charity for veterans,” he did not give any further details.

Zuckerberg, responding on his social media app Threads, said late on Sunday, “I’m ready today. I suggested 26 August when he first challenged, but he hasn’t confirmed. Not holding my breath.”

Musk posted a video of himself lifting weights while in his San Francisco office. He said, “lifting weights throughout the day, preparing for the fight”, adding: “Don’t have time to work out, so I just bring them to work.”

The X owner also suggested they use a more “reliable platform” that can help raise money for veterans’ charities.

Musk joked on his platform saying, “I have this great move that I call ‘The Walrus’, where I just lie on top of my opponent & do nothing.”

He also posted, “I almost never work out, except for picking up my kids & throwing them in the air.” The Meta Platforms Inc. owner, Zuckerberg, last month won gold and silver medals in his first jiu-jitsu tournament.

Main Image: Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk

The post Tech Giants Leaders Musk and Zuckerberg Fight To Be Live Streamed on X appeared first on Entertainment SA - South African Entertainment News, Celebrity and Lifestyle Online Magazine & Entertainment.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post