Black Coffee and Shimza make peace

Black Coffee and Shimza have finally buried the hatchet after years of beef. While the root cause of their feud remains unknown, Shimza hinted at the tension five years ago, suggesting their professional relationship was on shaky ground. “He never does that. I think it is because of the relationship we have. It is a bit shaky. He doesn’t book me for his stuff, and they are trying to make it difficult for me to book him. He is a bit expensive, obviously. I appreciate that,” Shimza shared.

Black Coffee and Shimza shaking it out / Image: Instagram @shimza.dj

Despite Shimza’s attempts to mend fences, even going as far as reaching out directly to Black Coffee, his efforts were met with a chilly reception. “At some point I was, like, if the relationship is not working, then that is cool. Let’s meet and greet each other. I put in a lot of effort to try to reach out and find out what the problem is. When someone is like, ‘Dude, f*ck off’, I am like, ‘Cool. I have done my part’. At least you know I tried to mend stuff.”

Black Coffee and Shimza shaking it out / Image: Instagram @shimza.dj

However, the tides have turned, and Shimza recently took to Instagram to announce their reconciliation, sharing phots from Black Coffee’s 47th birthday bash. Fans and fellow artists alike were excited over their reunion, hopeful for a new era of solidarity and creative collaboration between the two musical deejays.

Main image: Fakaza News

The post Black Coffee and Shimza make peace appeared first on EntertainmentSA News South Africa.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post