Elegant Blue Mbombo brags about DStv award nomination 

Securing a nomination for a top award brings joy to any creative. Blue Mbombo is no exception as she got the nod for a lucrative DStv Content Creator accolade.

Mbombo is a model and content creator. She is in line to bag the award in the fashion and style category.

The model and content creator formed part of the Big Brother Mzansi contestant and says is excited about the nomination as it means her work as a content creator is appreciated.

“It is very exciting because I feel like as content creators we are not taken seriously, it is a very weird space to be in. So for me, this shows our work is recognized and respected,” she is quoted by Sunday World.

“When I got the opportunity to be in the Big Brother House the ultimate goal was not to win but to introduce myself in the industry, build my brand and take it from there. I’ve been very consistent all the way through to become the person I am today.”

The 31-year-old admits that the transition from being a traditional model to adjusting to current or modern trends has been a daunting task.

The stunning woman reveals that she is inspired by her late aunt who always had a knack for fashion and style. She also balances her life as a mother.

​She also shared a few ideas on how to remain in tip-top shape as she just gave birth two months ago.

“My late aunt was a fashionista and my sister and cousins grew up looking up to her. She used to be a designer at the time and she was a very stylish person,” she added.

“I had a baby two months ago and being a mom is the best thing that has happened to me. Gym and my good genes have helped me to snap back into my body.

“It is very tricky because I have separation anxiety all the time, I am always on my nanny cam and calling. I am very blessed because my cousin, twin sister mother, and partner have all been supportive.”

The post Elegant Blue Mbombo brags about DStv award nomination  appeared first on Entertainment SA - South African Entertainment News, Celebrity and Lifestyle Online Magazine & Entertainment.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post