Actress Enhle Mbali reflects on ‘struggles in Soweto’ & goes bald

Actress Enhle Mbali has decided to shave off her hair and reveals her struggles as she grew up in Soweto.

The well-known celebrity headed to Instagram and uploaded snaps of her new look, saying she is a product of strong women.

The actress recently took to her timeline penning a lengthy post speaking of her Soweto roots saying she ‘never had it easy’.

“Bald-headed like a full moon shining…This is me. In my most raw state. Tswana girl from Soweto,” she wrote.

“My life from the beginning was never easy, though I wear it gracefully. I am a product of strong women, and I myself am one.

“My imperfections have permanently created perfect lessons. A squire once told me it’s your story! You write it! You control it!!”

In a separate social media post, the fashion designer added that growing up in the dusty streets of Soweto was not a walk in the park, but she would cherish it forever.

“It kept me humble and true to myself. Taught me how to understand a human is not to be used but loved. Not to cover my errors through others but learn from them. Ubuntu and love. I love you Soweto forever more!”

One of her most documented challenges was going through a messy divorce with esteemed deejay, DJ Black Coffee.

Meanwhile, Entertainment SA recently reported that as the search is underway for new faces that will be modelling new outfits at the upcoming SA Fashion Week, Mbali Mlotshwa has promised good stuff.

The stunning actress says she can’t reveal her plans and designs as yet but her brand, Essie will wow fashion lovers.

Mbali is holding the cards very close to her chest when it comes to revealing just what she’ll be showcasing on the runway.

Main Image: Enhle Mbali/Instagram

The post Actress Enhle Mbali reflects on ‘struggles in Soweto’ & goes bald appeared first on Entertainment SA - South African Entertainment News, Celebrity and Lifestyle Online Magazine & Entertainment.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post