Berita Reveals That Her Marriage To Nota Is Over

As Nota Nhlamulo Baloyi continues to tweet pictures of his estranged and soon-to-be ex-wife Berita, the Afro singer claims their marriage is over. Nota attempts to persuade others that his marriage to Berita is in peril, but that they will not divorce. Berita, on the other hand, confirms that they are divorcing.

Every time Nota said something unpleasant, slanderous, or defamatory about his ‘wife’ Berita, it reflected poorly on him. Others believed she was fine with his risky words, particularly against women. Berita was about to snap when Nota stated he could Mihlali Ndamase if he wanted to.

Berita rushed to Twitter to inform the public that her marriage to Nota had ended and to apologise to Mihlali, who accepted her apologies.

Berita revealed to ZiMoja that she and Nota are getting divorced and that they haven’t communicated in a long time.

“I heard he was arrested for 60 days for contempt of court, but I don’t know anything because we do not speak anymore,” she told the publication. “I know nothing about what is happening in his life. We do not talk, and we have not spoken for a long time. I will not be seeing him any time soon.”


“We were officially married. I believed he was the one for me. But it turned out I was wrong, and we are currently in the process of getting a divorce.”

On life after divorce, Berita says she wishes Nota peace of mind

“I wish to be able to have peace of mind. I also wish peace of mind for my ex-husband to accept the things he cannot change. He is someone I thought I would be with for the rest of my life, but he does what he wants, and I am not in control of his action. But the best I can do is have peace within myself and continue with life. I thought he was for me, but it unfolded that he was not the one, I can’t beat myself up about it. I can just hope for the best for him.”

She discussed her failing marriage in further detail in a recent interview with Sol Phenduka and Dineo Ranaka on Kaya 959.

“The day I found out I was in an abusive relationship I quickly made plans. I remember I had bought continental pillows and I remember packing my stuff and I told him I was taking it back. At that moment I booked myself into a hotel room and I left as if I was coming back. I still came back, told him I was going to the studio and I never came back,” she told Kaya FM.

“It went from being that to a full-blown-out argument where he was shouting at the police. That’s when I knew that this was never going to be my life. I only started to see the signs after we got married.

“He was harassing me and everyone else around me and I had to even leave the country for 6 months. My dad didn’t want me to come back to Johannesburg. I told my dad that I had never experienced that type of rage in my life. I really was naive when I got into the relationship. I didn’t take the time to get to know him. At one point, I thought we shared the same type of values.”

Main Image: Berita| Instagram

The post Berita Reveals That Her Marriage To Nota Is Over appeared first on Entertainment SA - South African Entertainment News, Celebrity and Lifestyle Online Magazine & Entertainment.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post