Major League DJs Are The Ones Who Found Ricky Rick Hanging

The late rapper Ricky Rick’s mother revealed that the Muso twins’ Major League Djs were the ones who discovered her son hanging.

Ricky Rick’s mom, Louisa Zondo dedicates chapters to honour her son. While dealing with her loss and grief, Zondo wrote a series of letters to her late son who she lost through suicide in 2022. The book is titled, “A mother’s journey through grief, trauma and healing

In her book, she revealed details of that faithful day of her son’s death. In her book, she shares that the Major League twins, Banele and Bandile Mbere were the ones who discovered his hanging in his studio.

Boss Zonke hitmaker committed suicide on 23rd February 2022.

“Sheikani called to say Rikhado’s friend Bheki Nkentshane had managed to pry the studio key out from under the gap at the bottom of the door and unlocked it,” wrote Zondo.

“He and the Major League DJ twins Bandile and Banele Mbere found Rikhado hanging from a rafter and cut him down. A bellowing noise sent me rolling on the back seat of the car.”

While Speaking to TshisaLIVE, Zondo said, “The death of my son changed a lot of what I knew to be life. It unravelled me and left me feeling very lost, disconnected and in unbearable pain. The love generously given by family, friends, Rikhado’s fans, many people who had experienced loss and my spiritual community helped me tremendously.

“At some point, it felt like I could not proceed. I desperately needed help. This is when I started intensive [work] which has been painful and healing at the same time.

“Even though for a long time I felt extreme longing and pain when engaging with memories of my son — images of him, a sense of his presence in various spaces, his music and material on the internet — engaging with the memory of my son was the very thing I was drawn to.”

Main Image: Major league Djz| Instagram

The post Major League DJs Are The Ones Who Found Ricky Rick Hanging appeared first on Entertainment SA - South African Entertainment News, Celebrity and Lifestyle Online Magazine & Entertainment.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post