“My Fiancée Almost Killed Me”- SK Khoza Hospitalised in England

Actor Sthembiso ‘SK’ Khoza has been a source of news and drama for the past few years and it seems the guy is going through it if judging by his Instagram Live. The former The Queen actor who is currently in England took to his Instagram Live to allege that his fiancé Choice Kate Mathebula physically abused him, landing him in hospital.

According to ZAlebs, SK Khoza is currently admitted at Norridge Hospital.

He went to Instagram live to share his story and name the name of his alleged abuser who happens to be his Fiancé.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I know I have not been live in over… a very long time. But looking at me smiling right now, I’m currently in England, and my fiance almost killed me…” 


“To the women who physically abuse men out there, I’m done keeping quiet so I’m outchea talking. So yeah I’m talking, yeah, I said- Choice Kate Mathebula beat me to… jeep… You, I got injuries all over my body right now.” 

SK did not share how the abuse started or what landed him to being physically assaulted. He also shared that he does not wish the authorities to handle the matter but his mother.

“Yeah from spatula, to –tin opener, to umese (knife)… Now I’m lying in a hospital in England.”

“Please do not call it a physical fight, I was beaten, right? (This is as he breaks away to confirm with the attending officer). A fight is when you fight back… 

“Eventually, I crawled my way out of the house… Yah, eventually, I crawled myself out of the house, and I got into the car and I switched on the heater. And I just sat and waited for the police to arrive…” 

Main Image: SK Khoza| Instagram

The post “My Fiancée Almost Killed Me”- SK Khoza Hospitalised in England appeared first on Entertainment SA - South African Entertainment News, Celebrity and Lifestyle Online Magazine & Entertainment.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post