Cardi B Slams Rumours That She Cheated On Offset After He Went Online And Accused her

Rumour has it that Miss Cardi B allegedly cheated on her husband Offset. It seems Cardi didn’t take it lightly after the rapper went online to accuse her of cheating on him.

The Migos rapper told the whole world that Cardi B allegedly cheated in the past.

In a now-deleted Instagram Story, Offset wrote, “My wife f***** a N**** on me gang yall n***** know how I come.”

The post quickly got shared before the rapper can take it off. The Bodak Yellow rapper quickly went on her Twitter Space to lash out at Offset, she said that if she wanted to cheat it would be way too difficult for her to do so as she is way too famous.

Cardi started singing one of Keyshia Cole’s song “ I Should Have Cheated,”  and went on to respond to the rumours about her relationship with Offset.

“Listen. Don’t pay attention that country man y’all,” she said on Twitter Spaces. “Don’t pay attention that country man. That Spaces the other day got motherfuckers spiraling and thinking shit. Come on now. I’m fucking Cardi B, n***a. I think sometimes motherfuckers forget. I’m Cardi B. If I was giving this p*ssy to anybody it be not just anybody. Can’t f*ck regular-degular-shmegular, ’cause they gonna tell the world. And I can’t f*ck anybody in the industry, ’cause they gonna tell too. Y’all ever heard that Rubi Rose where she says ‘got a big ass mouth?’ So please boy, stop acting stupid. Stop acting Stupid. Going crazy over a f*cking space. Don’t play with me. What the f*ck. Stop playing. Thats all I’m gonna motherfucking say.”

This is not the first time the couple is facing cheating scandal, in 2022 Offset was accused of cheating on Cardi which she decided to not entertain it and kept quiet. After Quavo said a line on his and Takeoff’s track “Messy” which raised rumours of an affair. The fans started speculating that Takeoff moight have cheated with Saweetie which was dating Quavo at that time.

While she was in an interview with Jason Lee of Hollywood Unlock last year, the rapper said, “You know why I was quiet? I was quiet because one thing I’m gonna do [is] find out the truth. You know that I was finding out that truth. So, it’s like, if I entertain something that I know is not true, on the internet, people be like, ‘Oh, it is true because you’re addressing it. But when I don’t address it, it’s true or not, as well.”

It is currently unknown where the couple’s marriage stands as it Cardi B was not seen next to Offset at the BET Awards Sunday, 25th June.

Main Image: Cardi B and Offset| Gregg DeGuire | Getty Images 

The post Cardi B Slams Rumours That She Cheated On Offset After He Went Online And Accused her appeared first on Entertainment SA - South African Entertainment News, Celebrity and Lifestyle Online Magazine & Entertainment.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post