Cassper Nyovest Declares His Love For His Baby Mama: I love you forever

Sunday 18th June was Father’s Day, and most celebrity dads were showered with praises on social media and one of those dads was other than Cassper Nyovest.

The Gusheshe hitmaker took to his Instagram to appreciate his baby mama and girlfriend, Thobeka Majozi for making him a father.

Majozi took to her Instagram to wish the rapper a happy Father’s Day and posted an edited video of him and their son. The video was accompanied by caption, “I always knew you was a smart man when you made a baby with me. Great calculations. Lol. Khotso’s father, a vulnerable side of you I’m so privileged to witness. Happy Father’s Day. I know how hard and demanding it can get having to show up as your best self in public and at home. Thank you for holding your family down, we love you ❤

The rapper commented with, “I can’t get over that first line, I need to gather myself. Hahaha! Yoh but you’re hectic BM.”

He continue to declare his love for his baby mama and shared his gratitude towards her.

“I love you for life and you know that. Thank you for making me a Pops and raising our son so well. Every time I see him I learn something about him and about myself. It’s the most amazing feeling in the world.”

According to reports, the couple welcomed their son on 12th September 2020 and is named Khotso. The father and son duo gave themselves nicknames Mufasa and Simba derived from The Lion King movie.

Main Image: Cassper Nyovest and Thobeka Majozi| Instagram

The post Cassper Nyovest Declares His Love For His Baby Mama: “I love you forever” appeared first on Entertainment SA - South African Entertainment News, Celebrity and Lifestyle Online Magazine & Entertainment.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post