Lamiez Holworthys Sends a Heartfelt Message to Khuli Chana and Reveals Her Babys Face

People celebrated Father’s Day on Sunday, with all the baby mamas sending their gratitude to the fathers, and celebville was at the forefront of those who honoured the special occasion on social media.

Radio host and TV presenter Lamiez sent a heart-warming message to her husband and father of her son Khuli Chana which left her fans swooning. She showered her husband with so much love.

Lamiez posted a series of photos of her husband and son, she captioned the post, “Words fail me Wame, I will forever be indebted to you for giving me a gift so big that I know and see God’s presence in my life every day that I get to mother this beautiful little guy. Happy Father’s Day @khulichana01 we love you!!!”

The Motswako rapper commented, “Thank you ????❤ couldn’t have done without you????”

Though the message was heart-warming, it was the debut of their son that got everyone in love. @Gugu Khathi commented “ Yoh I’m here for that bundle of joy hle what a brief meeting ????”

@umbali_wethu said, “Oh my gosh ???? now I understand when you always say , you can’t wait to get home ???????????? he is so yummy ????”

And @Zola Nombona commented, “What a gorgeous baby I could literally eat him ????????”

Main Image: Lamiez Holworthy and Khuli Chana| Instagram

The post Lamiez Holworthy’s Sends a Heartfelt Message to Khuli Chana and Reveals Her Baby’s Face appeared first on Entertainment SA - South African Entertainment News, Celebrity and Lifestyle Online Magazine & Entertainment.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post