Dineo Ranaka Sing MacGs Praises: You are doing something big for us

Radio and TV personality Dineo Ranaka Showers Podcast and Chill’s MacG. The reality tv star took to her Instagram to show appreciation to MacG.

Dineo posted on her Instagram Stories an appreciation post to MacG,  “ I know he can’t take a compliment and would rather I say nothing. But @macgunleashed Brother, you are doing something BIG for us, workers of our industry. Thank you.”

She posted a picture of Podcast and Chill reaching million subscribers, she caption the image, “More viewers than they have listeners. More reach. More diversity. More opportunity! More guts more glory! Black people on the rise and we are here for it all ???????????????? well done Macgweegy! Well effen done!”

Last weekend, Sunday, Dineo announced on her Instagram that she is joining the MacG’s Podcast and Chill she wrote, “I think I’m a unicorn ???? #DineoOnSexnStuff ???? A new addition to the Podcast & Chill Network. Here’s to being free ????Drops Tuesday 3pm YouTube x Spotify.”

This comes after she announced on her Instagram that she was fired from Kaya FM.

She went on to thank those who supported her and gave her strength, “When we are supported we soar. Behind closed doors I have such a formidable support structure. Siblings, parents, my kids, my lover, my friends. They give me wings. Spanning the size of the biggest eagle you can ever imagine. Now when I include your support…?? My God, I feel super human. Thank you for holding and keeping space for me whilst my wings were being nursed. It’s all going to be an enjoyable journey of self discovery. Researching mental health matters through conversations about sexual health and pleasure. From where I’m sitting, life looks like a vacation doing what I love and taking you with me. I love and appreciate each of you ????????????” she wrote on her Instagram.

Main Image: Dineo Ranaka| Instagram

The post Dineo Ranaka Sing MacG’s Praises: “You are doing something big for us” appeared first on Entertainment SA - South African Entertainment News, Celebrity and Lifestyle Online Magazine & Entertainment.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post