“I Don’t Want A Black Woman Near Me”- Tol A$$ Mo Reveal That Him and Mome are Separated and How The Rape Accusations Traumatised him

In an interview with DJ Fresh, Comedian and media personality Mongezi Mahlangu whose known as Tol A$$ Mo opened up about his separation from Mome.

Mo shared how he met his wife Mome, “Mome comes into the picture when I’m Tol A$$ Mo already, I’m Tol A$$ Mo with the big reputations in the clubs,” he went on share how she saw her while performing in one of the clubs in Melville. “And I see this beautiful colourful woman walking down the street, and I’m like ‘what the hell is this’”.

He explain how he saw her the second time while she was jogging, I didn’t recognise that it was her “but could see the colours, that tracksuit she’s wearing it’s not any ordinary tracksuit it’s like some pastel colours.”

Mo explains how he had to stop the car and greet her and compliment her and ask her out, he proceeds to explain how Mome gave him her BBM pin and then they started texting back and forth and he “fell in love with that woman, hook line and sinker.”

“We got married first, I proposed to her while we were shooting our reality show called Mo Love.”

When asked if he proposed because he was content or in love, more replied by saying, “It was not content big bro, for me I was in love  and I never wanted to see myself without this woman.” Mo went on to share that Mome was being asked out by “serious people” like soccer players.

“I think that what made me fall in love with her was her ability to express herself through colour.”

Mo shared how he taught Mome to manage him and taught her the comedy game and who’s who and how she took it “naturally and started running with the whole vibe.” And after that Mo reveal how his reputation and how people started taking him seriously. “Our brand started growing from strength to strength.”

Mo explain that now he feels he handed over too much power to Mome and that sometimes “it’s difficult to work with the one you love because when they make mistakes you can’t separate between business and relationship.”

He felt like he had to walk on eggshells and guard how he said things to Mome and sensor his words he explained. “ I needed to space out and I’m like, baby I need you to be my wife again and not my manager.”

Mo reveal that he and Mome are currently separated, “ we separated and we are in the process of filing for divorce.” “ I mean people grow, we grew apart, we went through so many different struggles in our relationship, I was there for her as much as she was there for me and the most important thing with this separation is the respect between the two of us.” He went on to add that he’s not doing this for the show, he’s not going to have a “Somizi Mhlongo special” where he plays the blaming game that who did what to whom and creates a “divorce special”.

He went on to say that “ it really hurt me so much, because we have reached a point whereby things are just not, they not working between the two of us. A lot of people out there would say Mo ‘How could you say such a thing you guys need to stay together for us’”

He explains that they have tried everything under the sun to not end up divorcing. Mo shares that he is the one who is walking away, “ I am f*cking traumatised, I’m traumatised by black women.”

He explains that he’s so traumatised that he doesn’t want to be with any black women again and that “Mome is not part of my trauma.” Mo went on to say that every time he was making love to his wife he would get “flashbacks of this woman’s face in my picture, in my mind,” and that people would twist it around that if loved his wife why would he be “thinking about another woman.”

“ I was told how to heal, I was being told how to deal with myself, but the other sex has got the right not to be told what to do with their pain and they got right to tell us their pain ten years later or fifteen years later and a ni*gga could go to jail for stupid sh*t.”

Speaking on his separation he says, “People need to respect where we at, there’s no blame game here.” He shared that Mome is not happy and that they are trying to navigate around that and it is difficult for him to get through her at the moment.

He we on to reveal that they are “living in two separate houses,” Mome stays at their farm home and he moved back to their Sandton home and the kids are “not one hundred percent aware of what really going on between the two.”

“I need to heal, I need time by myself,” Mo said. “ I can’t heal within my marriage. I don’t know how to explain it or justify myself, there is no justification for this thing, I can’t tell you why, but inhliziyo yami ne dlozi lami linyangitshela ukuthi, I’ve been celibate for six months, and my aim to stay celibate for 24 months.”

He went on to explain that he doesn’t “want a woman near him” for now and that he is not “interested” at the moment and that he is not “gay” and he’s not saying he doesn’t love women, “you can be butt naked in front of me zero.” He explains that he doesn’t even “touch himself” or get “ morning glory and think of anything sexual.”

Mo explains that his focus is work and working on his trauma and that “it’s difficult for him to love.” He stated that he is living for his kids and that he got three daughters.

Mo revealed that Mome was the one running their finances and that the separation affected him negatively when it comes to his finances and that he doesn’t want Mome’s money, “ I don’t want her money,” and that it is hard as guy who grew up hustling, to depend on a woman its hard and can’t do it. “its not pride” he explains but it also affects Mome negatively because she has to take care of everything.

“ My hands are tied up because of another woman who falsely accused me of rape of something she knows never happened and will never happen.” He went on to say that Lerato who accused him of rape is not his type. He said that Lerato does not have the body appeal that would attract him.

“ I want to date a snow bunny, someone ongeke angihluphe nge culture, I don’t want anything to do with a black woman for me personally.”

He went on to clarify that he loves black women and that if they see him in the street they should hug and greet him and take pictures but they must know that he doesn’t have any “interest” because he’s “traumatised.”

He shares that he’s on medication right now and that they help him calm down his anxiety. “ I had a mental breakdown, I went delusional when Mome and I separated. For seven days I didn’t sleep. I was admitted to Tembisa Hospital for seven days. I don’t have medical aid.”

Main Image: Tol A$$ Mo and Mome| Instagram

The post “I Don’t Want A Black Woman Near Me”- Tol A$$ Mo Reveal That Him and Mome are Separated and How The Rape Accusations Traumatised him appeared first on Entertainment SA - South African Entertainment News, Celebrity and Lifestyle Online Magazine & Entertainment.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post