Tol A$$ Mo on his Spiritual Journey and Industry Friends

Comedian and media personality Mongezi Mahlangu whose known as Tol A$$ Mo opened up about his life in a podcast with DJ Fresh.

Mo opened up about his ancestral gift, losing friends, and making it in the industry and his relationship with black women.

The comedian shared how his spiritual journey changed him, Mo shared that his journey took out the pride in him and humbled him. “you become a child, and when you are a child in someone’s home you become that, there’s no such thing as I’m Tol A$$ Mo.”

“It took away my comfortability, I was extremely comfortable with where I was in life, I had everything going for me, I had multiple television shows, I was on each and every single magazine and newspaper you could think of, I was on every blog.”

Mo went on to share that every PR company approached him and that he was “on top of the world.”  “I went crazy, the spirit of my Madlozi overtook who I was and I started going ballistic.”

He went on to explain how he started seeing people “for who they really were,”  he went on to explain how he “told a lot of people sh*t.”

Mo went on to share that people in the industry who thought were his friends were actually in a competition with him and gunning for his spot. “I was too naïve, I was vulnerable, I was  too trusting, I was too much of myself basically.”

I was never someone else I was Tol A$$ Mo, I was Mongezi Mahlanguon every single thing I was on, on television,” he went on say that people wished to be him.

Mo touched on how the rape accusation affected his life and that people he considered friends turned their backs on him.

“ My hands are tied up because of another woman who falsely accused me of rape of something she knows never happened and will never happen.” He went on to say that Lerato who accused him of rape is not his type. He said that Lerato does not have the body appeal that would attract him.

He revealed that he doesn’t “want a woman near him” for now and that he is not “interested” at the moment and that he is not “gay” and he’s not saying he doesn’t love women, “You can be butt naked in front of me zero.” He explains that he doesn’t even “touch himself” or get “ morning glory and think of anything sexual.”

Main Image: Tol A$$ Mo|

The post Tol A$$ Mo on his Spiritual Journey and Industry Friends appeared first on Entertainment SA - South African Entertainment News, Celebrity and Lifestyle Online Magazine & Entertainment.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post