Ice Prince Vows Not to Use Stunts to promote his Music

Nigerian singer and rapper, Ice Prince, has set the record straight when he confirmed that he’s not interested in pulling stunts to promote his music.

In a post on his X handle, he said that his focus is solely on creating good music. He shared his desire for God to keep him away from people with “desperate ideas,” highlighting his commitment to his craft.

“I can never do some dumb sh*t so you can check out my music! My biggest prayer is that God keep us away from dumb ish. May God keep us far away from people with desperate ideas… Nothing but Music on this side !! I dey Rap, I dey sing and I dey come mc,” he wrote.

Main image: Spotify

The post Ice Prince Vows Not to Use Stunts to promote his Music appeared first on EntertainmentSA News South Africa.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post