Mihlali Ndamase back together with Leeroy Sidambe?

Social media influencer Mihlali Ndamase and Zimbabwean-born businessman Leeroy Sidambe are reportedly rekindling their relationship.

According to ZiMoja, the couple, who broke up last year amid allegations of cheating, are taking things slowly this time around.

Mihlali confirmed their breakup in October, but a friend recently told the publication that they have been back together for a few weeks. “It was bound to happen,” said the source. “But they want to do better. They have been back together for some time but have been keeping it a secret.”

Initially, the couple was just talking, but now they are fully back together, with Mihlali preferring to keep the relationship very private.

However, in May, Leeroy denied the rumors when they surfaced. He told TshisaLIVE, “My relationship reports always dent my business, and it’s unfair to my kids and family. I am not dating the content creator. Guys, can we at least stop reporting on my love life? You know every time, you guys don’t give me a breather, it’s not OK. I am not dating Mihlali nor are we back together.”

Leeroy also requested that the media leave Mihlali alone, saying, “No, this isn’t right. Every time it’s my relationships that get well-documented in the media. Please give her a break as well, I beg you guys.”

Mihlali and Leeroy started dating in 2022, amidst numerous cheating allegations. Leeroy’s estranged wife, Mary-Jane Sidambe, accused Mihlali of being a homewrecker.

Main Image: News24

The post Mihlali Ndamase back together with Leeroy Sidambe? appeared first on EntertainmentSA News South Africa.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post