Mohale: On Record’: “I remember him saying that he needs to mess up my face”

Amid Mohale Motaung and Somizi Mhlongo’s messy divorce, Showmax has released an explosive trailer for Mohale’s highly anticipated Showmax Original Mohale: On the Record.”

Showmax recently announced that they will be releasing a special in which Mohale reveals more details about his ex-husband, Somizi Mhlongo. Mohale sat down with news presenter Aldrin Sampear, and he discussed his allegedly toxic marriage to Somizi.

In the trailer, Mohale tells Aldrin that he is very happy until Somizi becomes controlling and reminds him that he is below him.

“I was really myself when I was with him and I could express myself in many ways… I was happy until certain things started to happen… Like the control and constantly being reminded that I bring nothing to the table except my pretty face.”He said

Mohale is expected to address abuse allegations against somizi as he says in the trailer, “I remember him saying that he needs to mess up my face,” before the trailer cuts to him talking about how, “I crawled down the stairs.” The trailer then ends with Aldrin asking Mohale why he didn’t open a case.

The show ‘Mohale: On Record’ is expected to premiere on Showmax on the 4 August 2022.

Watch the trailer below:

The post Mohale: On Record’: “I remember him saying that he needs to mess up my face” appeared first on Entertainment SA - South African Entertainment News, Celebrity and Lifestyle Online Magazine & Entertainment.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post