Dineo Ranaka Allegedly In Talks With Kaya FM To Let Her Go

Dineo Ranaka has been vocal about her mental health struggles. Late May the media personality took to her social media to share how she was struggling and trying to keep it together and not commit suicide.

She wrote, “I completely understand souls/spirits/ people that commit suicide. I get it. I get them. Because I’m trying my best not to commit suicide.”  She added, “My mind is so loud of late and life is f*cking hard. *crying emoji* So f*cking hard and I’m trying my best, but it seems my best is not hard enough.”

“I am not okay! I have anxiety guys,” I am on leave, and the kids are away. I nearly rushed out of bed from anxiety and fear of being late.”

The reality star then admitted herself to mental Wellness where she stayed for a week and discharged herself after she had an altercation with one of the healthcare workers.

Dineo is reportedly said to be not returning to Kaya FM. Her slot, the breakfast Show is currently hosted by Sizwe Dhlomo.

A source who spoke to ZiMoja said, Dineo is in talks with the radio station’s management to let her go and terminate her three-year contract. “We doubt she is coming back. She loves the show but she asked not to come back. Yes, she was not well, but she disappeared from work and didn’t say immediately,” said the source.

“There is no fight. But this makes things tricky for her co-host Sol Phenduka. So, as it stands there is a pending mutual separation negotiation between Dineo and the powers. There is possibly no chance of going back on the air.”

Main Image: Dineo Ranaka| Instagram

The post Dineo Ranaka Allegedly In Talks With Kaya FM To Let Her Go appeared first on Entertainment SA - South African Entertainment News, Celebrity and Lifestyle Online Magazine & Entertainment.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post