‘I LOVE YOU FOREVER’: Connie Ferguson remembers her husband Shona

Actress and entrepreneur Connie Ferguson is celebrating her late husband Shona Ferguson who passed away exactly two years ago.

Ferguson went on to her Instagram to share some of their most beautiful and fun moments together, and her post was accompanied sweet words of remembrance.

Taking to her Instagram page, Connie captioned her lengthy post: “I can’t believe today marks the second anniversary of your transition! Time has become so strange to comprehend. You’re still so alive in my heart, mind, and the memories we shared. I still feel your presence so much, but the thought of never seeing you in your physical form again overwhelms me from time to time. But the Lord has cuddled me and our beautiful family in His arms, and we continue to move, hope, and dream,”

The loss of the of TV genius Shona Ferguson left the country in shock because it happened very quickly and unexpectedly. The actor and producer passed away due to the coronavirus according to reports.

Two years later, his wife Connie has made sure that she commemorates it being two years since his passing with this post.

She went to add on the post: “We still do a lot of the things we did together, travel with the fam, eat your favourite food, play your favourite music, dance, and laugh! Yes, we laugh a lot! And every time we do we can literally hear the echo of your laughter in the midst of ours! You are just unforgettable man! Truly one of a kind. God loved me so much he gave me you, and although it seems like it was only for 20 years, it was for eternity, because a love like ours never dies. I LOVE YOU FOREVER .”

A number of people found the message sympathised with Connie and took to the comment section to share their thoughts and well wishes for the actress.

“Strength Mama C… The Lord prunes and restores! My the Lord continue to cuddle you. You are loved!” one person said while another added:

“Keep resting Uncle Sho, just the other day I was recapping on Kings of Joburg season 1. We miss him ????️”

Main Image: News24

The post ‘I LOVE YOU FOREVER’: Connie Ferguson remembers her husband Shona appeared first on Entertainment SA - South African Entertainment News, Celebrity and Lifestyle Online Magazine & Entertainment.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post