‘Made all the difference’: Modanna Thank her Kids For Their Support

Madonna shows her gratitude to her kids for their support one month after her hospitalisation for a “serious bacterial infection.”

Madonna penned down a heartfelt message to her two kids, her son David Banda, 17, as well as her daughter Lauders Leon, 26.

On Sunday the pop star singer took to her Instagram to post photos of her kids, she wrote, “Love from family and friends is the best Medicine. One month out of the hospital and I can reflect,” said the Vogue singer.


She continued, “As a Mother you can really get caught up In the needs Of your children and the seemingly endless giving……….. But when the chips were down my children really showed up for me. I saw a side to them I had never seen before. It made all the difference.”


“So did the love and support from my friends. If you zoom into this Picture I am holding You will see A Polaroid taken by Andy Warhol of Keith Haring wearing a jacket with Michael Jackson’s face painted on it. A perfect triangle of Brilliance.”

She concluded, “Artist who touched so many lives including my own.
I sobbed when I opened this gift because I realized how lucky I am to be alive. And how fortunate I am to have known these people and so many others who are also gone.
Thank you @guyoseary for this gift!
And Thank you to all my angels who protected me and let me Stay to finish doing my work! ♥

The singer was rushed to a New York City hospital after being found
unresponsive. According to reports the singer was put in ICU and intubated for
at least one night before the tube was removed and is now alert and recovering,
according to Page Six.

On Saturday, 15th July 2023, the 64-year-old developed a “serious
bacterial infection,” according to her manager which “caused her to pause all
commitments.”

The singer’s manager, Guy Oseary, said in a statement: “On Saturday, June
24, Madonna developed a serious bacterial infection which lead to a
several-day stay in the ICU.

Main Image: Madonna| Instagram

The post  ‘Made all the difference’: Modanna Thank her Kids For Their Support appeared first on Entertainment SA - South African Entertainment News, Celebrity and Lifestyle Online Magazine & Entertainment.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post